Senior Product Manager Data H / F
Description du Poste
Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments. We have built the first solution that helps prevent wire transfer fraud, which costs $2.5 billion annually. Our clients gain efficiency and peace of mind.
Created three years ago, we are a team of 50 people working with large accounts such as Décathlon, Air Liquide and Bolloré. We are looking for talented people to help us tackle our next challenges!
What will you be doing?
The value delivered by the Trustpair solution to its clients comes primarily from data (multiple external sources, client data).
Working on the core of the Trustpair solution, you will improve the performances and capabilities of the Trustpair solution through the smart and efficient use of data.
Working with team members focused on data projects (data engineers, developers, product product designer using the shape up methodology) or working with external partners, coached by Cyril (Head of Product) you will :
Define new features and improvements
- Understand and clarify the problem to solve
- Define feature specifications (user and data flows, sample dataset, wireframes., prototypes..)
- Ensure technical feasibility and optimization with Software Engineers
Manage release plans with Engineering and Data Teams
- Communicate and manage development cycles: deadlines, selected features, progression
- Define feature acceptance criteria given quality and value produced
- Communicate about releases and maintain internal public changelog to ensure team alignment
- Investigate possibilities offered by new data sources from existing or new partners
- Work with partners to integrate new data sources in the solution
- Ensure quality of service with partners is well defined and monitored
Contribute to the product vision and roadmap
- Participate to roadmap and vision discussions, with a focus on how data increases the value of the Trustpair solution and its competitive advantage
- Benchmark other solutions related to Trustpair and product best practices
- Together with the data team, evangelize and train the Trustpair team on data subjects and best practices
- Min. 5 years of XP + at least one XP as a product manager working on a SaaS product with a technical dimension ;
- You have a strong appetite for data topics. You empathise with users ;
- You have an analytical mindset, you can solve complex problems. An engineering / computer science / mathematics degree is a strong plus ;
- You have a sense of design (wireframe) ;
- You are curious, creative and positive ;
- You have great communication skills to exchange with internal and external stakeholders ;
- You speak French and English (you will communicate with international partners and clients)