Product Designer H / F
At Trustpair we are on a mission to make the way corporates do business with their vendors more secure. The Trustpair platform delivers, with a worldwide reach, an evaluation of risk of payment.
Trustpair builds its position of market leader by aggregating more data sources that its competitors and alternatives, leveraging a larger volume of payment data, and making an intelligent use of the data collected.
We are looking for a Product Designer for our growing Product team ! You will work closely with the Trustpair teams and with Trustpair's customers to define, build, deliver the best user experience that revives the way companies manage their supplier risks and secure payments.
To deliver successfully in this role you should have a keen interest in building a pioneer product that leverages data and software to bring a revolution to how corporates manage risk.
You’ll be in direct collaboration with Product Managers and coached by Cyril (Head of Product).
Your challenges :
Create the reference solution to manage supplier risks and thwart transfer fraud by offering the best user experience ;
Conduct studies to identify and understand users' needs and friction points, correlate them with business objectives, share the results with the Trustpair teams ;
- Create workflows and designs that offer a user experience that brings value, is simple and pleasant and transforms the results of studies into elements that can be implemented by the development team ;
- Have a hand on the entire development cycle from the identification and understanding of the need, to the design of the solution until the implementation, the production and the post-deployment follow-up ;
Contribute to the development of the product roadmap and the design of new features to ensure a 5-star user experience ;
- Implement the best design practices: by joining a product team on a human scale, you will have the opportunity to define the methods and the design system with a strong impact.
Why joining Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Remote first policy with technical team distributed between our office in Paris, remote work from France and even Europe ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month 🍺 ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent ;
- Budget to enhance your home working setup, order books or participate in conferences
- Significant experience as a Product Designer (4 years minimum) ;
- An appetite for B2B SaaS products. Experience and motivation for innovative products that transform user habits ;
UX & UI skills :
- You know how to conduct studies and user tests ;
- You have already contributed to the creation and development of a Design system ;
- You know how to cut a need into several functionalities and make models ;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate both internally and externally ;
- Good level of English to communicate with our international customers.
- Call with Saphy, Talent Partner (30 min) ;
Call with Cyril, Head Of Product (1h) ;
- Technical test (should take around 1 or 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe) ;
- Test restitution and Coffee fit with two members of Trustpair (1h30)