Head of Brand & Content H / F
Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments. We have built a leading solution that prevents transfer fraud, which costs companies $2.5 billion annually. Our clients gain efficiency and peace of mind, while improving their internal processes and the quality of their data.
Who is Trustpair :
- A third-party risk management software fighting B2B payment fraud ;
- A start-up poised for growth with strong product-market fit ;
- Enabling over 150 Large Enterprises including Decathlon, Air Liquide, Generali, Kering and partnering with global leaders such as Accenture, Société Générale and Natixis ;
- A team of 95 people and counting
In the next two years, our goal is to continue to grow our team to 200 people, expand in new countries and develop new lines of business.
In view of these ambitious goals, we have decided to open a Head of SDR position in our sales team !
We are opening a Head of Brand and Content position in our growing team ! This is a newly created people manager role in the company as we expand our customer base in France and intend to launch new geographies.
You will be responsible for positioning Trustpair as the best and leading third-party risk management platform in the market. Working with internal experts, free lancers and agencies, you will set up and execute the brand and content strategy.
Working with various Trustpair teams (Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, Sales, Pre-sales, Customer Success, HR) and coached by our VP Marketing, you will make an impact in 3 main areas :
- Set up the Brand strategy and build a Brand messaging house ;
- Grow Brand awareness in France and globally ;
- Improve the way we communicate with our users and buyers based on customer success stories and product evolutions ;
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders ;
- Collaborate with HR to define and activate employer brand.
- Develop and execute a content strategy and ensure content is relevant to the target audience at all stages of the funnel ;
- Ensure the earned media strategy is coherent with the paid media strategy managed by the growth team ;
- Develop and execute an event strategy ;
- Build an ambassador program ;
- Identify innovative formats and programs to engage with our audience, test and learn ;
- Set up and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners.
👥 Management and Leadership
- Coach and grow a team of specialists in design, content, event and communications ;
- Clearly communicate goals to direct report and measure their impact ;
- Incorporate training and development opportunities in day-to-day ;
- Lead by example and be an advocate of Trustpair’s values : ambition, no ego, flexibility and care.
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Flexible remote policy ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leave ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment ;
- Possibility to order books for free.
- 6-10 years of experience in Brand and Communication roles, in a B2B environment ;
- Track record of constructing and activating a brand at a global level in multiple geographies ;
- Strong organisation skills ;
- Ability to cast a strategy and execute on it while coaching a growing team ;
- A story-teller with stellar oral and written communication in both French and English ;
- Empathy and ability to adapt to various audiences and cultures ;
- Good knowledge of media, audiences and community building strategies ;
- Knowledge of digital technologies : web creation, SEO tools, content analytics…
NICE TO HAVE
- Technology and SaaS experience is interesting but not mandatory.
Then you may be the person we are looking for to join our team !
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30min) ;
- Call with VP People, Céline, about career aspirations (45min) ;
Case Study with our CRO Paul (60min) ;
- Case Study preparation : it should take around 3 hours of work one week ahead of the presentation. We are respectful of your time : there is no trap, we just want to see how you think and have an open discussion.
- Coffee fit with team members (30 min) ;
- Meeting with CEO and COO (30min).