Description du Poste
Working as a part of an Engineering Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the cohesion and the smooth running of your team's work with the objectives and business vision of the company.
You'll guarantee the quality and delivery, you will also ensure the development of the Tech team.
- Build and manage a team of engineers working on core parts of the product ;
- Recruit, coach, and develop engineers; ensure engineers are regularly receiving feedback and that they are making rapid progress on personal and professional goals ;
- Facilitate planning; prioritization, sequencing, and staffing of work for the team ;
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality bar for everything the team ships ;
- Collaborate closely with peers from other functions (mainly Product, Customer Success, Sales and Ops) on our overall product roadmap, on features launches, and on ongoing operations ;
- Work with others to shape how our engineering organization works. Help develop our technical practices, recruiting and onboarding strategy, planning and prioritization process....
5 years of experience in management teams with a record of shipping high-quality products ;
- Ability to work Engineering and Product Management to establish and deliver the roadmap ;
- Ability to introduce and implement a strong engineering methodology: opinions about best practices, ability to make quality / speed trade-offs ;
- Excellent technical decision making with ability to effectively communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences ;
- Ability to gain trust of engineering team through strong leadership, manage up and manage down, develop others through the use of a variety of techniques ;
- Ability to provide leadership and ownership for process improvements
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in management of engineering teams at startups before, particularly during periods of rapid growth and organizational change ; experience in management of remote teams ;
- Ability to lead in identifying risk, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolving issues, etc. in collaboration with cross functional groups ;
- Ability to seek out and implement process and capital improvements to continuously enhance cost and cycle time ;
- Ability to partner with application engineering on product design to identify opportunities to improve quality, reduce scrap and increase throughput