Business Development Representative Intern/ Apprenticeship H / F
Trustpair is reshaping the way companies secure their payments. We have built the first solution that helps prevent transfer fraud, which costs companies $2.5 billion annually. Our clients gain efficiency and peace of mind, while improving their internal processes and the quality of their data.
Who is Trustpair:
- A third-party risk management software fighting B2B payment fraud ;
- A start-up poised for growth with strong product-market fit ;
- Enabling over 150 Large Enterprises including Decathlon, Air Liquide, Generali, Kering and partnering with global leaders such as Accenture, Société Générale and Natixis ;
- A team of 95 people and counting.
In the next two years, our goal is to continue to grow our team to 200 people, expand in new countries and develop new lines of business.
To support this rapid expansion, Trustpair is looking for an ambitious, well-spoken Senior Business Development Representative Intern / Apprenticeship (BDR) to assist in growing our customer base.
Your mission will be to generate leads from identified strategic accounts. As the owner of the lead generation process, you will be in charge of developing personalized outreach strategies to connect with the target persona and turn prospects into a sales pipeline.
Specifically, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and contacting potential customers through cold calling, email and LinkedIn. Throughout your conversations, you will detect customer pain points, understand their context and how we can help them. You will evangelize and showcase Trustpair's value proposition.
To achieve your goals, you'll benefit from world-class ABM capabilities: every week, you'll receive insights into which accounts and contacts to target, as well as inbound leads generated by marketing initiatives.
Working closely with our Growth Marketing and Sales teams, you will benefit from in-depth training and opportunities for continuous learning and coaching as you grow.
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Flexible remote policy ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leave ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment ;
- Possibility to order books for free.
What Trustpair is looking for in a candidate :
You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications:
- Master's degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business)
- Resourceful and solution-oriented. You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems. You are well organised and methodical in your approach.
- Engaged. You have lots of energy, are open to feedback and want to learn.
- Creative Orator. You communicate well on the phone, and understand how to craft messages for your target based on their needs & preferences.
- Persistent Mindset. You are ready for the hunt and understand the drive and effort required to succeed.
Excellent language skills in French.
NICE TO HAVE
- C-Level engagement experience ;
- Sales tools experience (CRM such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, SF.com) ;
- Good listener: You also know when to pause and listen ;
- Team worker: successful lead generation is a team sport ;
- Data driven: You know how to leverage all internal data resources to prepare your prospection activity.
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call with your future manager (1h).